- If you want to explore what we have to offer.
- If you’re interested in bringing your skill, talent, and ability to an organization that pays you what you’re worth.
- If you want to be part of a company with great growth and advancement opportunity.
Temp-Con just might be the Right Choice for you… let’s find out.
Below are a few of the positions we are always wanting to hire top talent to fill:
- HVAC Installer – Sheet Metal
- You have 1-2 years’ experience installing HVAC equipment, duct work, warm air furnaces, air conditioners, duct distribution systems. You have a strong work ethic and committed to delivering quality results with high regard to safety.
- HVAC Installer – Refrigeration
- You have 1-2 years’ experience installing HVAC refrigeration equipment systems including copper pipe brazing. You have a strong work ethic and committed to delivering quality results with high regard to safety.
- Foreman – HVAC Commercial Installation
- You have 3-5 years’ experience supervising and installing commercial HVAC equipment, duct work, warm air furnaces, air conditioners, duct distribution systems. You’re a leader on the job. You have a strong work ethic and committed to delivering quality results. You work well independently and as part of a larger team.
- HVAC Service Technician – Lead Tech.
- Skilled service technicians with in-depth experience in the commercial HVAC and refrigeration industry. The HVAC Lead Service Technician role is primarily responsible for performing repairs and maintenance to a variety of equipment including: refrigeration, air conditioning, electric motors, heating units, heat pumps, hermetic compressors, commercial furnaces, boilers, burners, intake and exhaust fans, economizers, humidifiers, makeup air, VAV and VRF systems.
- Warehouse and Metal Fabrication Associates
- Loading and unload containers and trailers, inside and outside, utilizing forklifts. Manage stock inventory and putting away stock inventory. Equipment and material deliveries, as needed, utilizing box or flatbed truck. Maintain a high level of organization in the warehouse, shipping, receiving and scrap handling areas.
- HVAC – Project Coordinator
- Provides administrative support to projects, project team, and key stakeholders to ensure efficient project operations and support. Filing and organization of project documentation including submittals, estimates, quotes, drawings and other correspondence. Preparing vendor invoicing for processing by accounting. Coordinate with Project Manager to validate job and cost routing in accordance with purchase orders. Preparation of project close-out documents including operations & maintenance manuals, tabulation of installed equipment make/model/serial #’s and project acceptance paperwork. Produces timely and accurate project status and performance reports, plan revisions, change notices and other routine and ad hoc reports regarding a project.
Please fill out the contact form below, including the position you’d like to apply for, and attach your resume.
If you have questions, please contact Heather Smith at (913) 951-3416.